Monday 23 May 2011

T.Y.P.E

With Alexa being Vogue's cover girl and Adele taking to her well earned stage on Rolling Stone I was pretty content with publications this month, then who lands on my favourite magazine? my favourite obsession.
Oh yes indeed ladies and gentlemen, Florence Welsh just happens to be the headliner for Nylon's music issue. Sorry Elle, I do of course still love you, but you can't replace the all American feeling delivered by this magazine. It may lack well written articles but it insists on compensating with brilliant photographs & behind the scenes videos like no other. In a criticism its content relates to candyfloss, It makes you briefly happy, is probably twice your RDA of sugar but once you've ate it, its gone. While Elle leaves a lasting impression and I can still tell you articles from last year that stuck in my mind.  But its fair to say we all need a bit of a fairground pick me up occasionally though, especially with a helping of our favourite flame haired singer.

1 comment:

  1. You should check out you're so charming@ yoursocharming.blogspot.com
    Blog of all things fashion, music and the arts

    ReplyDelete