Monday 10 January 2011

My mission

I turn 16 in the middle of May, a few days after prom.

When I told my dad what I wanted for my birthday his words were "I'm not spending a hundred and twenty bloody pound on a pair of shoes" but my what my father doesn't realise it that in fact he is, he has absolutely no choice over the matter. I've wanted these shoes for a couple of years, ever since I set my eyes on them in Look magazine. Prom is hardly a massive occasion but I'm milking it for everything its worth in order to be the owner of these, I'm also going to promise to do well in every exam & for my room never to be messy... along with a bunch of other things I'll willingly do for these shoes.


I was quite litterally just about to print of 10 copies and stick them around the house but I've just discovered something. The Purple and Blue pairs are half price, somehow it will be a lot easier to convince my father. Now I just have to convince myself I prefer them instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment